Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016


It is starting to warm up here and it is so beautiful! There are so
many trees here with flowers and I just love it! I love contacting in
the parks here too! It is so sunny and people are more willing to stop
and listen. It is just the best!

This week has been a great one. Sr. Pelucchi and I have a lot of fun
together! We have been working to find new Amis and work more with the
members. I never realized the importance of members in missionary work
before the mission. It is so important!! We have a few rdv's with
families in the ward this week and we are going to give them a Book of
Mormon to write their testimonies in and give to a friend. Also the
bishop of our ward is really excited about missionary work. They have
really stressed for everyone to bring a friend to stake conference and
also we are having a ward event where we are going to watch meet the
Mormons and everyone is encouraged to bring a friend to that as well!
We are really excited about it!

This week I went on an exchange to Yverdon again. It was so fun!!  I
was with Sister Anderson (she is from Denmark) she is so fun I just
love her! We worked on a farm! AND IT WAS THE BEST! We helped them
chop and stack wood. It took all of my strength to not ask to keep all
of the wood slabs for center pieces. Haha! Also get this. There was
this cow that came up to the fence and it was letting me pet it and
them the lady was like "oh Idaho really likes you" IDAHO!? Yes the
name of e cow was Idaho is that not the cutest! When I told her that's
where I'm form they were so excited! Haha it was so cute.

We also had zone training this week which was really fun! Every
companionship in the the zone changed this transfer! So it was great
to get to know everyone! Also we had a testimony meeting with was so
neat!

Really it was just an amazing week! Life is so good!! I'm so glad to
hear that you are all home and doing well!! ALSO KAILANI IS GETTING
MARRIED! Ahhh i'm So excited!! Planning the wedding will be a little
hard from afar but not impossible 😉 haha yay!

Hope you have a Great week!! Sure do love ya!!


 photo 1_zps0owvptdt.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS